If you are not logged into your account, click on the “Artist login” in the upper right-hand corner of the Home Screen, and enter your password. If you have trouble with your password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Click on “Manage Profile” in the left column.
2) Enter information in the Profile
3) Click “Browse” and upload a photo of yourself
4) Complete Your Artist Statement and About Me
Click on “Manage Gallery” in the left column.
1) Use the yellow editing pencil to enter “Price”, “Category” and “Media” for each of your images. This data will make them searchable on the site.
2) Do not use the $ sign when you enter the price. This category is optional. You do not need to price your work unless you want to.
3) The image on the next page shows you the drop down menus where you need to select “Art Category” and “Media” for each artwork. Please fill out the Title and Description boxes too.
4) Add additional artwork to complete your Gallery pages by clicking on the “Add Gallery Item” box. You will see the same screen as for #3 above.
Complete the information about your artwork. Then click “Save Gallery Item.”
5) Click “Upload a photo” of your work and after it appears, click “Save Gallery.” You can repeat steps 4 and 5 for each artwork you wish to display on your Gallery pages.
That’s it! If you have questions, please email email@example.com.